With a proven track record, 30 years of manufacturing experience and 4 years of field experience in Malaysian climate, BMC's Research & Development Engineers have improved and upgraded the quality of Metal Door and Window frames. With BMC frames, you will greatly reduce labour cost and increase the speed of construction.
Ask yourself the following questions before specifying metal door and window frames for your next project:
1. Are the frames suitable for high-humidity Tropical climates and sea coastal regions with a highly corrosive environment?
2. Are the frames manufactured to withstand wet bathroom and kitchen conditions?
3. Are the frames guaranteed against corrosion and warpage?
4. Are the frames manufactured from Hot-Dipped Galvanised Steel Coil with 300gms of Zinc Coating per m²?
5. Are the frames treated with epoxy primer and ready for a high-quality paint finish?
6. Are the hinges strong? Can they support door leaf weight?
7. Do the frames allow the door leaf to open 180°?
8. Are you satisfied with the quality, reliability and service?
9. Are you preserving nature?
BMC can confidently answer all the above questions.
MAJOR COST SAVINGS:
• Reduce high labour costs.
• Increased speed of construction.
• Free from maintenance and after sales service.
• Increase efficiency at construction site.
Powered by 123ContactForm
BMC Metal Industries Sdn Bhd
No. 51, Lot 544, Jalan TUDM
Kampung Baru Subang
40150 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Phone: 603-7847 6639
Fax: 603-7847 4513