CROMSEAL™ Acrylic Roof Coating
offering residential, commercial and industrial roofing solutions...
Crommelin's complete range of roof coating systems are designed to restore and retain the look and
service life of many types of roofs including cement tile, clay tile, metal and asbestos.
CROMSEAL COATING SYSTEMS - leading edge products and technologies
for the construction industry in Malaysia...
Acrylic Roof Coating
Acrylic Roof Coating is a 100% acrylic formulation, specifically designed to seal, restore and rejuvenate old and aged roofs to their former colours, or to a new and more modern colour.
Acrylic Roof Coating is a highly durable flexible finish, formulated for excellent resistance to Australian and South East Asian weather. It not only rejuvenates and restores but it also improves the weather ability of the roof, and also inhibits the growth of mould and lichen.
Features & Benefits
• Superior 'full acrylic' durability
• Rapid hardness development
• Low dirt pick-up
• Resistant to water whitening
• Colour retentive
• Chalk fade resistance
• High gloss retention
Areas of Use
• Reflective properties aid in reducing internal air temperatures by up to 200C. Aids in reduction of CO2 emissions
• Energy and cost efficient
• Resistant to chemical attack
• Very high adhesive strength - no primer required on most surfaces
• Weatherproof and lightfast
• Fungal and algal resistant in high humidity environments
• Excellent dirt pick up resistance
• Tough - high tensile strength and hardness
• Low VOC
Consistent with the 50 year history of Crommelin, our management team is committed to providing all customers with sound technical advice, innovative products and acceptance of responsibilities associated with our specifications and systems. Warranties of up to 6 years are issued following Quality Assurance procedures. They consist of tailored specifications, maintenance schedules and on site support. Please contact Crommelin for further information.