Crommelin™ Fibroseal® Topcoat
a waterborne elastomeric roofing membrane to weathered asbestos cement sheeting...
Fibroseal® Topcoat is a waterborne high-build elastomeric roofing membrane, providing a durable, decorative, lightfast
protective coating to a weathered asbestos cement surface.
CROMSEAL COATING SYSTEMS - leading edge products and technologies
for the construction industry in Malaysia...
Fibroseal® Topcoat is a waterborne high-build elastomeric roofing membrane. Fibroseal® Topcoat is applied to a weathered asbestos cement surface that has been pre-treated with Crommelin Fibroseal® Primer to provide a durable, decorative, lightfast protective coating. Active ingredients in Fibroseal® Topcoat also resist the growth of moss and lichen.
When used together with Crommelin Fibroseal® Topcoat, the product forms part of the Crommelin Fibroseal® System, a proven encapsulation system used throughout Australia since 1990.
Features & Benefits
• Encapsulate asbestos cement sheet fibres.
• Avoid costly downtime associated with replacement of asbestos roofs.
• Achieve significant reduction in roof cavity temperatures resulting in savings in building cooling costs.
• Extend the service life of asbestos structures.
• Water borne.
• Provide a rejuvenated appearance in a range of decorative colours.
• Resist algae growth.
Areas of Use
• Reflective properties aid in reducing internal air temperatures by up to 200C. Aids in reduction of CO2 emissions
• Energy and cost efficient
• Resistant to chemical attack
• Very high adhesive strength - no primer required on most surfaces
• Weatherproof and lightfast
• Fungal and algal resistant in high humidity environments
• Excellent dirt pick up resistance
• Tough - high tensile strength and hardness
• Low VOC
Consistent with the 50 year history of Crommelin, our management team is committed to providing all customers with sound technical advice, innovative products and acceptance of responsibilities associated with our specifications and systems. Warranties of up to 6 years are issued following Quality Assurance procedures. They consist of tailored specifications, maintenance schedules and on site support. Please contact Crommelin for further information.