FACO AIREMAC SDN BHD
FACO ELECTRIC STORAGE WATER HEATER SYSTEMS
FACO is a professional electric storage water heaters manufacturer in Malaysia, supplying storage water heaters and storage
hot water systems that are built to serve and last.
Water and energy should not be taken for granted. Throughout the world, billions of dollars have been invested to conserve water and energy. The search for cheaper and safer solutions continue. We can contribute by consuming only what we need and avoid wastage. Start saving a little water and energy today for tomorrow.
FACO Electric has been producing compact instant water heaters during the last twenty years. Thousands of households throughout the region have since discovered and enjoyed comfort, convenience, benefits and savings on water and electrical bills. FACO has developed yet another ideal - a new range of Electric Storage Water Heaters that are built to serve and last. Wide-ranging 15-50 litre large capacity models that are suitable for single or multi-point applications in private residences, resort or industries.
FACO ELECTRIC STORAGE WATER HEATERS
The new range of Faco electric storage water heaters are available in 2 distinctive designs -Fl 5 & F30 smaller capacity models and F30V, F50V and F50H larger capacity models.
Faco is renowned for quality. Precise engineering, latest technology and extensive research on materials all contribute to this success.
THE NEXT MILLENNIUM:
Face's vision to produce advanced water heaters that enable users to enjoy daily convenience, save time, water and energy - in line with universal conservation.
• Bright, neutral-coloured external paint blends easily with most surfaces.
• Wipe-clean exterior for easy maintenance.
• Visibly-positioned pilot light.
• Easy-to-dismantle 5-bolt support flange for easy maintenance. Facilitates periodic checks and cleaning to prolong unit's lifespan.
• Durable stainless steel inlet and outlet water pipes eliminates corrosion and tainted water.
• Flexibility of installation with either vertical or horizontal mounts.
• Water tank is made of stainless steel to prevent rusting.
• Water tank has single-welded joint to prevent water leakage.
• Internal wall is glass-lined for double protection against wear and tear.
• High-density polyurethane thermal insulation to reduce heat loss and save on electricity.
• Magnesium anode to ward off stray currents and corrosion. Safe as well as cost-effective.
• In-built safety feature: The heating element's built-in thermostat prevents overheating and over boiling.