|Door Controller: Single (DC-100)|
A networked scalable access controller - suitable for small or medium scaled security system.
- Physical size of each controller (L x W x D) mm: 140 x 90 x 23
- Operating voltage DC 12V at 700mA
It is an ideal solution requiring economical, fast installation with modest resources that is applicable to both
commercial and institutional environment. A powerful, flexible and easy to use software manages a network of
such controllers, hence making it easy to monitor transactions of accesses and users. Any of these RFID
Proximity, PIN, PRox & PIN, and smartcard readers can be seemlessly integrated with each of such controller.
- Number of doors in a networked system: between 1 and 64
- Communication buses: max. 4
- Number of networkable doors per bus: 16
- Number of readers per controller: max. 2 (IN and OUT directions)
- Installation: Mountable into a metal enclosure integrated with switching power supply/charger.
- Communication to readers: Wiegand-26
- Communication to software: RS-232 (max 10ft or 3m), or RS-485 (max 1Km)
- Software name: mPoint (Charges free, for 16 doors)
- Software required OS: Microsoft Windows XP or later
- Software required Database: Microsoft SQL 2005 Express Edition
- Number of users: 1000 max.
- Number of transactions: 1000
- PIN codes for entry: 50 max.
- Card format: 26-bit Wiegand
- Facility code support: 4 digits, between 0000 and 0255 (9999 max if free-Wiegand, not applicable to this
- Anti-pass back: Local (availability of anti-pass back by groups of networked doors would be dependent to
an offered software server engine)
- Anti-pass back application only to selected cards: Yes
- Database checking mode: Ignore or Check
- Data communication speed: 9600 or 19200 bps
- Time zones
- Time zones for accesses: 30 max.
- Time Zone for disabling PIN [in a PIN & Card mode]: Available
- Time zone for auto-unlocking door: Available
- Input and output signals
- Input signal: for exit push button
- Output signal: 1 (generally used for additional buzzer)
- Ouput alarm: trigger by door left open
- Software scope: door access control and basic time attendance reporting
Information on convenience in system-upgrade :
- System upgrade: Easy
- System free upgradable components:
Firmware through software
Software through technical support
Basic time attendance through technical support