|HIGH PRESSURE HYDRO JETTING SERVICES
|HIGH PRESSURE JETTING SERVICES use ultra high pressure hydro jet water to clean and remove dirt in open
and enclosed areas with pump pressure up to 40,000 psi.
Hydro Jetting also known as water jetting involves using high pressure water to clean and remove clogs, scale,
silt, sand and grease build-up on the inside wall and surface of pipes and enclosed spaces.
We offer hydro jetting services as a package which comes with qualified and well experienced hydro blasters,
pump operators and pumps with the pressure up to 40,000 psi used for the following applications:
- Cleaning of ship hulls.
- Cleaning of super structures and on-board equipment
- Cleaning of ballast tank
- Cleaning of tanks, vessels and internal pipe systems
- Surface preparation prior to coating application
- Removal of deteriorated protective coating system
- Spot repair on partially deteriorated coating systems
- Selective paint stripping
- Cleaning and descaling of weld seams
- Emission-free surface preparation on ship hulls and super structures.
COLD CUTTING (NON FIRE HAZARD)
Cold cutting using ultra high pressure water jetting makes short work of cutting steel, concrete or composite
materials. Using ultra high pressure pumps along with water jet abrasives and water jet systems allows cold cutting
of most any hard materials with virtually no dust and minimal shavings.
Cutting steel or composite materials using saws or grinding methods produces heat, loud noise and sharp
shavings. When you use cold cutting water jet methods for cutting these materials, you won't be faced with the
loud noises, the heat that is produced, you won't require cutting oils and you won't have long sharp shavings to