||Integrated Pest Management Services
|We introduce an integrated approach of pest management to keep
pests from causing significant problems at the lowest possible cost,
with minimum risk or hazard to customers and to desirable
components of their environment. This involves sanitation, exclusion,
harborage elimination, non-chemical control devices, and utilisation
of least-toxic pesticides as control products. It involves five basic step:
4. Treatment / Implementation of pest management, and
1. Home Pest Control Services -
Maintain the value of your residence and keep your family safe and
2. Commercial Pest Control Services -
Safeguard your employees and customers. Protect your property from
damage and pass government health inspections. Our commercial
pest control services cover numerous industries, including:
- Property Management - Our commercial pest control services
include both residential and commercial facilities. Whether
you manage apartment buildings, retail space or offices we
can effectively control whatever pest problem you may have.
- Restaurant - Our thorough inspections can help you pass
health inspections and our discrete services insure the
comfort of your patrons. We eliminate flying insects, rodents,
termites and more.
- Hospitals/Nursing Homes - Maintain a pest free environment
while caring for the ill and the elderly.
- Educational Facilities - We provide safe and pest-free
environments in which students can learn. Contact us for our
efficient and discrete commercial pest control services for
schools, including the use of baits and traps.
- Office - Keep employees happy with our pest control services
to rid the premises of rodents, and flying pests, including
bees, wasps and hornets.
- Warehouse and Storage - Keep employee morale high with
discrete and effective treatments while maintaining high
standards consistent with necessary health and safety
- Food Processing Facilities - Maintain the integrity of your food
products using our safe and effective commercial pest control
services. We help you to maintain the standards necessary to
meet government health inspections.