||EFCO LAWN MOWERS
Machines for private users designed to mow larger areas (up to 1400 m²
in the 53 cm model), but with an eye to cost efficiency.
• They mount ball-bearing wheels for smoother operation (on the LR 44
line the front wheels are fitted with
• The cutting height is independent and adjustable on each wheel in 4
• All models equipped as standard with a mulching blade that chops up
clippings into fine fragments,
reducing their volume inside the 60 litre catcher.
• Machine is converted to mulch-only operation by closing off the rear
duct with a special plug, available as
optional extra with models LR 48 and LR 53.
• Thanks to this system the cuttings are repeatedly shredded until
forming a superfine particulate that is
spread evenly over the lawn surface.
• The shredded cuttings decompose rapidly and are transformed into a
natural fertiliser that supplies vital
organic substances for a healthy lawn.
Deck : steel
Power : 35 HP
Engine make/model : Briggs & Stratton Classic XC 35
Cutting width : 41 cm
Propulsion : push
Cutting adjustment : independent
Cutting height : from 28 to 75 mm
Grass box capacity : 60 L
Weight : 23.6 Kg