||UNIGREEN ELECTRIC SPRAY
Lightweight, practical, easy to handle and to use, ELECTRIC SPRAY is
an aerosol U.L.V. (Ultra Low Volume) nebuliser that includes a high
powered electric fan which sprays weed killing, antiparasitic, disinfectant
liquids, etc. at a distance of 6-7 meters, through special nozzles. The
tank is in corrosion proof polythene and the machine is equipped with
double insulation in compliance with international standards. A special
metering valve regulates liquid suction, which produces different density
mist. Just pour the required liquid into the tank and ELECTRIC SPRAY is
ready for use. It does not stain walls and leaves no drips.
ELECTRIC SPRAY is especially suitable for disinfection and
disinfestations and can be used in various environments such as:
cellars, breeding areas, dairies, food industries, orchards and gardens,
hot house, small vineyards, fruit trees, civil dwellings, rural and industrial
buildings, public areas, warehouse, open markets, parks and camp
sites, public transport means, etc. ELECTRIC SPRAY has a particular
nebulisation system: each hole of the triple nozzle is equipped with a
double fixed turbine creating a particularly dense and efficient spray. the
product is perfectly micronized and can be controlled by a regulating
valve on the motor casing.
• Vortexes and delivery regulator in hostafan.
• Tank in corrosion-proof polythene.
• Silicone type delivery and suction lift pipes.
• Structure with double insulation against short circuits.
• Switch directly mounted on the motor casing.
• 5m cable with current tap supplied.
• Delivery regulation valve: enables to continuously and precisely control
the quantity of the nebulise mixture.
• "CE" symbol of conformity.
• Motor: universal 220 V, 50 Hz. Other voltages and frequencies can be
supplied on request (110 V, 50 Hz;
120 V, 60 Hz).
• Power: 1,000 W.
•Tank capacity: 5 Lt.
• Empty weight: 3.5 Kg.
• Dimensions: 29 (w) x 43 (h) x 26 (d) cm.
• Delivery: 15 Lt/hr max (with product density 1).
• Nebulization density: 5 Lt. are sufficient to saturate a volume of 4,500
• Average drip diameter: 20/60 micron.