||PIUSI DC FUEL PUMP
Displacement, self-priming, rotary electric vane pumps for transferring
diesel fuel, characterized by high flow rates. All pumps are equipped with
by-pass valve. Powerful, dependable and economical, they are available
in 12 and 24-volt versions. Thanks to their compact size, ease of
installation, dependability and safety, these pumps are used as the
primary system on earth-moving machinery and on mobile fuel pumps
on vehicles or in construction yards.
• Cast iron pump body finished with anti-corrosion paint.
• Vane pump with sintered steel rotor and acetal resin vanes.
• By-pass valve incorporated in the pump body.
• Direct current brush motor with permanent magnet stator.
• Motor protection grade IP55.
• Used in intermittent service with 30-minute work cycles.
• Pump attachment support bracket.
• Integrated on/off switch.
• Flanged 1" connectors.
• Available with power cables, incorporated fuses and pincers for
connection to terminal strips.